Saturday, April 21, 2012

So it turns out the med scare was a false alarm. I had heard from the doctor a while back that without AHCCCS the meds cost money, but that's only non-generic, which of the three I take only one is non-generic. So it's a bit of a problem still, as that's the expensive one, but two things: the people who helped me fill out the forms say that most people who send them in are not denied, and also my doctor says that even without insurance the drug company for my non-generic can be contacted and be made to understand my case, which oftentimes results in them letting me have the meds for free. So the next struggle is getting qualified for disability, and I'm going to see a lawyer on Tuesday, so hopefully we can make something happen there.

No comments:

Post a Comment