Sunday, April 15, 2012

So I've already written on Facebook about this but I at least get the option of more characters here so I figured I'd flesh the thing out. Basically, AHCCCS is telling me that they need to determine if I'm disabled enough to get for free the pills that are basically like blood to me. They cost ~1000 per month otherwise, which if I were able to work, which I am attesting in nine short months in court that I am not, I could perhaps get medical insurance from that job to keep the pills. That is assuming I could find one and one that gives medical benefits the first month in the month I have left before I am a complete and utter babbling lunatic. So the only option that seems to make any sense to me is to move to another state where I have friends and that will pay for my pills until I get my disability determination, which if they don't pick me I'll probably just dive off of something very large to end the ridiculousness. That may be the case anyhow if nobody is able to let me stay, as I have done the homeless and pill-less thing before, and after sobering promised to never do it again. So look for a fresh corpse in your local Arizona funeral parlor if you don't hear from me for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment