Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Devices to test what type of liquid is falling. From a distance, of course. Today and other days. They got me on another medication which helps when I take it but then I turn into a molding log, laying down and/or sleeping for the entire day. There's a tradeoff. I don't really expect life to ever be a-ok again, but I hope for little things here and there. Anyways, all of the devices to better control the populace, etc. What you can drive around you can drive into a tree, or up an incline even should it be chosen. But it's always a second later that you realize that some fear made that up, or that a voice that just CAN'T be a device made that up and you're back to square one. You want it to be a device because that would make sense, and then you wouldn't need a band-aid. So the new band-aids kinda work....well that's how it's been since the beginning of this ride. I spent one day at a homeless shelter full of people who are like I'm possibly slated to become and it's a real sleigh-ride of a mindfucker, that. A lot is hinging on disability owing up to the fact that I'm mostly a walking toaster pastry only of course I still have some intelligence left but it's not like I got eaten, just chewed up real bad. We'll see. They say the trick is to keep trying but there's only so long I can camp out at a friend's house before somebody wants me to do something or another and I freak out. But anyways. They know that's blood you're dripping. Do you know why?

No comments:

Post a Comment