Monday, July 9, 2012

So I hear a voice asking me what they did to me and immediately the floodgates open and I'm about to cry and I start telling this voice and then I realize it's a voice....that I'm hearing...doing the asking, only about three minutes later. This is more twisted than it seems, I promise, unless it seems very twisted. I have a hard time figuring out what emotions I'm going to evoke now that all of mine are flip turned upside down. I made some nasty facebook about not getting invited to Grant and Joanie's wedding but whatever, perhaps I was forgotten, perhaps not considered because potential mood destroyer, perhaps many things, but I apologize for the nasty facebook anyway, if anyone reading this noticed it. I'm going to delete it after I write this blog. swear like floodgates, you know how when you cry from your shoulders. God that fucking pisses me off. I also got a mohawk back in a bit of a fugue after I asked all of my friends why I wouldn't be invited. It played a miniature role. You also can't style a receding hairline it's fucking impossible, except that when you look at it casually it looks just fine but you're in the mirror every goddamn second just prodding at that shit and it never looks right and I can't handle it so mohawk. I also want piercings and tattoos if anyone wants to donate to the fund. Ask me how to donate to the fund, we'll get something worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment