Thursday, July 5, 2012

So which one of yous is my faithful wife like'm from the movie Crazy Schizo Math Guy. I'm pretty sure I scared off all of the smart chicks by being an asshole through college. That or the drugs. I actually don't have very much more to say, but we'll see if I can stretch it, but mostly I just wanted to say that first sentence. Life is a lot of dos and do nots. I feel like I've grabbed life by the testicles and shook and mostly that's because of the drugs but some of the rest of it is because of the genetic hallucinations but still I feel like I have to make another grip down there and turn widdershins because that's the best direction to turn testicles, I find. Okay so but instead of doing that I sit up in this apartment and do literal nothing, like sometimes a videogame but really nothing and there are a lot of people I want to pie in the face. Holy I remembered something I wanted to talk about. I have estranged family that I don't talk to because they were awful to me, but recently one of them contacted my mom and wants to re-establish relationships with the side of the family she shunned for a bunch of years. There was lots of mutual shunnery. So I don't want this, because long story short when you get schizophrenia the books say 'help the kid with housing, for fuck's sake' and instead they kicked me out of theirs and said they were enabling me. So fuck those assholes. I have to go or I'd have been more eloquent. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment